P.A.V.E. is the bridge to a career in technology after military service.
We go beyond TAP to provide veterans with additional tools, training, tech interview skills and access to military-friendly employers.
What is P.A.V.E.?
P.A.V.E. picks up where the military’s Transition Assistance Program leaves off. A bridge to technology careers, P.A.V.E. provides additional tools for transitioning veterans and employers.
- Nationwide database of open roles with our partners nationwide
- Pathfinder service that matches the skills and experience of veterans with employers' open roles
- Vets2Tech tips for transitioning to technical careers
- Partnerships with tech training and internship programs for pre-transition and recently transitioned service members -- such as the Microsoft Software & Systems Academy and Cloud Genius Certification
Veterans who apply to P.A.V.E. will be considered for opportunities to interview with partner employers. There is no cost to the veteran for this service.
See what others are saying:
EMPLOYERS: P.A.V.E. THE WAY FOR VETS
(source: CEB Corporate Leadership Council)
1. Human Capital was the #1 global challenge for CEOs in 2013.
2. Organizations struggle to find high quality talent
3. Veterans index higher on performance (+4%) and retention (+3%) than non-veterans.
For a company of 1000 employees with an average revenue of $150k/employee:- Increasing performance by 4% improves revenue by $6M annually
- Decreasing turnover by 3% saves $1.3M annually
4. Post-9-11 veterans are an undertapped talent source- Nearly 150K veterans will leave the service in 2014
- More than 1M will exit in the next five years
- Post 9-11 veteran unemployment is 3.5% higher than US average
5. Top challenges to hiring vets include:- Attracting enough high-quality veterans
- Translating military experience
- Transitioning vets into work force
- Sourcing of direct hire candidates
- Unique Pathfinder tool that matches employer qualifications with the best candidates
- Vets2Tech transition tips and resources
- Technology tools for job matching, case management, tracking and reporting
- PR/Marketing of success stories
CONTACT US to help P.A.V.E. the way for veteran employment: PAVE@launchcg.com
START YOUR TECH CAREER HERE
We invite all military vetrans to apply for our open technology roles.
Here's the process to be considered for these roles.
1. Upload your resume.
Need help getting started on your resume? Try one of these online resources:
2. If there is a match, one of our IT Talent specialists will contact you to get more details about your skills and experiences.
Share info and network!
HELPFUL TRANSITION RESOURCES
Stories from some of our veterans